去年今日-网友梦回2017

• Today, one year ago, Bitcoin was on his way to 3K.
    一年前的今天,比特币直奔3千点

Reddit网友回复

Simpler times- you made a few trades on absolute shitcoins and would become a millionaire every time. I miss crypto 2017.
    去年赚钱很容易。你只要随便买点空气币就能大发一笔。2017年的币圈真是让人怀念啊。
    Crpyto 2020 will make your forget about it 2017.
    币圈2020会让你忘了2017的。
    Hopefully it makes me really forget about 2018 by the year we've had so far lololol.
    我只希望2020年能让我忘了今年这些糟心事,哈哈。
    2018 has been pretty shocking to be fair lol
    讲真的,目前来说,2018年可真刺激。
    Yeah I'm surprised bitcoin didn't maintain its parabolic rise for 8 more months and then flatten out at 900k or so
    比特币没能继续再大涨8个月,在差不多90万点横盘。对此我还是挺惊讶的。
    Crypto Jesus foretells it.
    币圈耶稣早就预言过了。
    As it was encoded on the blockchain, so shall it forever be known. Amen.
    区块链里早就有这些预言的代码了,人们会一直传颂这些预言。阿门。
    Crypto 2021 will make you dream about 2018.
    币圈2021会让你思恋2018的。
    I hope so also. I just keep buying to HODL! Hopefully that is the year that I look back and remember that I bought that entire year.
    希望如此。我现在就是不断买进,把币拿在手里。希望以后我回顾今年的时候能记得我一整年都在买进。

Looks like you did well if you bought BTC last year, today.
    要是去年今天你买了BTC, 那可真不错。
    Yea, did great selling it in December
    要是能在去年十二月卖出的话就更完美了。
    Then like a doofus I bought alts in January 😮
    然而我在今年一月买了一堆山寨币,像个傻子....

If you made a gain in 2017 and exchanged your coins for either fiat or another coin, then you have to pay taxes on those gains, even if you lost all those gains the following year. If you made those transactions on any of the big exchanges, then the IRS has your info and will send out a tax bill, possibly years down the line, for unpaid capital gains, plus interest, plus penalties.
    你要是在2017年挣了一笔,又把手里的币换成了法币或者其他币,那你就得上税了。哪怕你之后没挣到钱,而且倒贴,也得继续交税。如果你在任何大型交易所有交易记录,国税局就会有你的信息,也就会给你发税单。年复一年,包括没上税的收入,利息以及罚金。
    Technically you get to decide the first year you pay taxes, year and basis of taxation, but everyone chooses a calendar year end because it’s a little known fact.
    其实你可以决定开始缴税的起始年份和基数,但是人们都会选择每年年底缴税。因为没人知道这个事。
    “Get to decide the first year you pay taxes”
    “自己决定开始缴税的年份”
    “Yes hi, IRS? I’d like to choose my first year to pay taxes when I hit 87.”
    “是国税局吗?我希望等到87岁的时候在开始缴税。”
    The hype started around this time last year. Problem is everyone started investing in shitcoins and lost all their gains but still owe taxes on that BTC/LTC/ETH gain. Good times. IRS audits are going to get out of hand in the next few years.
    就是差不多去年这个时候,BTC开始的大涨。但人们开始投资垃圾币,把挣的钱亏光了,但因为在BTC/LTC/ETH上挣了钱,他们还是要缴税,这就是问题所在。过不了几年,国税局就要GG。
    TFW I sold some btc for meme coins around this price FML
    这种感觉就像我在BTC3000美金的时候卖了,换了一堆营销币。真是生无所恋。

Why are you assuming BTC's gender?
    为啥你觉得BTC是男的?
    You're right. That's cryptist.
    没错,你这是性别歧视!

Still on his way to 3K
    其实现在也在直奔3千点
    I will bet you $1,000 we will never see $3,000 btc ever again. You pick until what time the contact expires.
    我赌一千块,比特币再也不会跌回3000美金了。时间随你定。
    Okay. EOD 12.24.2030
    好吧。2030年12月24日。
    I'll double his bet. Bitcoin will NEVER go down to $3000 again. Time has already killed that theory. It's almost 10 years old and it's price only increases (sure with drops here and there) because it's a finite and clearly has intrinsic value.
    我赌两千!比特币永远也不会跌回三千美金。时间已经证明你是错的。
    比特币已经十年了,价格一直在涨(当然,会有各种波动)。因为比特币总量有限,自然有内在价值。
    The ETF decision alone - whether it happens August 2018, Feb 2019 or late next year. The point is BTC is going to $40,000 eventually. And after that, it's going to become so widely available to so much institutional money...globally.
    ETF就够了。无论是今年八月,明年二月还是更晚一点,都预示着比特币会涨到四万美金。在那之后,全球都会接受比特币,大部分机构也会加入进来。
    You know those price predictions that seem nuts at $100,000 by 2024? They seem to make more and more sense once you realize we value BTC and there are more millionaires on earth than actual Bitcoins...
    你听过那些疯狂的预测吗?2024年比特币涨到十万美元之类的。一旦你意识到比特币的价值,这种预测就确实有理有据了。而且世界上的百万富翁的数量都比比特币总量多。

Like real estate - its the one thing they're not making any more of.
    就跟房地产差不多-房子就那么多,他们不会再建了。
    Building real estate constantly. They are actually starting to build land.
    房子一直有新的。其实已经开始造地了。
    Sorry. I meant "land, it's the one thing they're not making any more of"
    抱歉,不过我的意思是“土地供给就那么多,没法再造。”
    Which is why real estate in metropolis' are so expensive. You can only build up or outward. So land is fixed. Like bitcoin.
    这也是为啥大城市的房价那么高的原因。你要么盖高楼,要么往外扩。土地就这么多。比特币也一样。
    Lol it literally does not have intrinsic value
    哈哈哈,也就是说其实比特币本身没啥价值。
    Lol. Bitcoin will never be useful for more than a value of store like gold.
    比特币的价值只在于储存价值,和黄金差不多,仅限于此了。
    Well now it is too 🙂
    现在不就是这样吗?